Accounting services offered include (but not limited to) the following:
- Capturing of accounting information on Pastel on a monthly basis.
- Reporting to top management on findings on a monthly of quarterly basis to improve results, assist in forward planning and the statutory disclosure requirements.
- We will provide financial and tax advice to ensure the optimum profit, leaving you to concentrate on your company’s primary operations.
- Submission of statutory returns (VAT Returns, PAYE returns, Declaration of Employees details for UIF) – we will make sure that your returns are accurate & submitted on time.
- Payroll administration includes monthly payroll processing & reporting (including pay slips e-mailed to the client & SARS compliance), Salary Structuring, employee benefits, year-end reconciliations, and IRP5 & IT3(a) certificates.
- Management advisory services.
Firmitudo Consulting targets small to medium enterprises in all sectors. We strive to provide clients with a “one-stop-business” solution – ranging from business planning, registrations, accounting, management, HR, PR, IT, insurance, investment and optimizing income potential. Our core skills involve the compiling and implementation of business structures to manage costs and optimize income potential.
Business Advisory and
Growing your business in the face of ever fiercer competition, while continuing to deliver profitability and shareholder value, can be tough.
In today’s business world you need to react to opportunities and threats faster than ever before, while implementing long-term strategies to plan for future success.
Firmitudo Consulting's advisory services:
- assist with growth through transaction support such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances and international operations
- support and protect your business through ethical practices, solid infrastructure and compliance assistance
- improve performance from business advice and consulting with advisory, technical, and industry specific skills
- help you ensure that you have the right processes in place
- mitigate against the risk of unseen events
Whether you are pursuing new opportunities, dealing with a serious issue or managing the daily pressures of organisational maintenance, our diverse team of experienced professionals are here to help, with expert local knowledge, both at home and internationally.
Taxation presents arguably the most dynamic and complex challenge in the context of financial planning.
Ever changing legislation and rules are matched only by the new methods devised to make the discharging of tax liabilities as efficient as possible.
When it comes to tax planning and strategy, every case is unique. Our approach remains versatile with an awareness that individual issues must be dealt with on their own merits but with the overall, long-term considerations always in mind.
Whether you are the tax director of a multi-national group, an owner manager, an individual setting up a trust or in receipt of a trust income, an employee or a Public Benefit Organisation, we make sure you don’t pay more tax than is necessary and that your activities remain tax efficient.
We also value the importance of relationships, especially over the long-term. Getting to know your needs over time means we will become more knowledgeable of your affairs and can react proactively to changing tax requirements in line with your own special circumstances.
Over the last few years, anyone who has been at the mercy of the global credit crisis or who has been exposed to the volatility in the world's financial markets, would agree that a rollercoaster might seem stable by comparison.
Capital providers and financiers have consequently become very conservative, and approval rates for conventional applications for most forms of finance or capital have halved ( or worse ). Now, more than ever, the process of raising capital demands input from highly skilled professionals in order to stand any chance of success.
Aside from the Firmitudo Consulting team's expertise and experience in this area, we have a significant track record as both a principal capital provider, and as an introducer of business and transactions to a wide range financial institutions and capital providers, helping you acquire capital from USD 50 million and above.